Sunday, February 24, 2008

More Cell Phone Straps!

I finally got a chance to get out and find some killer cell phone straps. I made my way to the Village Vanguard in Saidaiji. This place is like Hot Topic on crack. It's awesome.

This person is "Hard Gay". Yes, that is how he bills himself. He dresses like and does lots of pelvic maneuvers in inappropriate places. He's a Japanese TV meme. I have no other way of describing him.




Giving blood?






Lots of Kewpies. (Pronounced Q-pees)






Strange, fruity Kewpies






Sesame Street Kewpies.





I think this one is the most disturbing.







Troll thingies. I liked the rasta one.







Because everybody knows that all pretty CHINESE girls are bondage fetishists.







I really like pandas. Especially pandas with giant holes in their stomach so you can see all the food they have just consumed. It would have been better if there has been one of those Kewpie babies in there. This is like some lame Chinese health food ad. "The bear of our glorious ancestors only eats the most harmonizing fresh fruits and ve-ge-ta-bles.







This sort of reminds me of the health meats that would fly out of recently deceased enemies in old 8-bit Nintendo games.






Yeah, it's a tiny golden pig in a jar. It rattles around too, so it has this tendency to lay on it's back. Awesome.







Another disturbing food/animal strap. When you pull on the string at the bottom, it opens up like a fish fillet.







Miscellaneous insanity







1 comment:

しのびー said...

おもしろくても、自分の携帯には付けたくないのが多いわw